Consider JonMarc Grodi for your next Catholic seminar, retreat, parish event, or small-group discussion. Contact him here.
JonMarc has been featured on EWTN’s Life on the Rock (2009 and 2013) and as a guest and guest-host on The Journey Home Program (2013). He has been interviewed on several Catholic radio and podcast programs, and has spoken at various Catholic events.
As a Catholic philosopher who particularly loves engaging the culture, JonMarc could speak or engage a group on any subject; however, his topics of expertise are:
- What is “faith”? (Does the word “faith” mean something different to a Catholic, a Protestant, an atheist, or a person questioning their beliefs? How understanding what the Catholic Church teaches about the nature of faith can change your entire life.)
- Catholicism and the Culture
- “Humble, Hobbit-like Things” (JonMarc’s reflections on faith, food, family, and work; excellent for a men’s retreat, or how to relate to the business of modern life as a Catholic. Can also adapt to span the topic of Catholic social teaching.)
- Technology and Faith
- “One Day Holy” (Growing in holiness; why aren’t we saints, yet?)
- Sacrifice in Relationships (Marriage, Natural Family Planning, difficult relationships.)
- Evangelization (What is the proper disposition of heart for evangelization?)
- Catholic Philosophy
- Leading discussion about C.S. Lewis’ Space Trilogy or Screwtape Letters.
To Contact JonMarc Grodi, please visit the Contact Page.